Perfect harmony with smiling Valparai Krishna Inn hospitality
Valparai is a newly explored tourist spot located in the Anamalai hills of Westernghats. It is located 3,500 feet (1,100 m) above sea leve, at a distance of 100 kilometres (62 mi) from Coimbatore and 65 kilometres (40 mi) from Pollachi. Entering the forest and tea gardens of valparai you can enjoy the presence of many streams, dams, valleys, waterfalls, high mountains, grass lands, flora and fauna.
Valparai is different from other tourist spots unlike ooty, munnar, kodaikanal etc because of some if its unique nature. Ecotourism is given more importance than regular form of tourism. Chinnakallar in valparai records maximum rainfall next to chirapungi. Valparai is the only hill station in the world which has 12 dams and hydro electric power stations.
Valparai has many interesting and adventures trekking area. if we start early in the morning we can see several kind of birds, it is most amazing to walk with the dew, frost. There are many humps and dumps, you will be very thrilled and exited.
THINGS TO CARRY during TREKKING
1. Backpack with sturdy straps and supporting frame.
2. Sleeping Bag
3. Full Sleeve Tshirt, loose trouser/track pant
4. Good Trekking shoes
5. 2 Pairs of socks/Extra pair of clothes/Water bottles/Sun cap/Windcheater/Plastic Covers (for wet clothes)
6. Torch light
7. snacks like chocolates/Biscuits which provide easy energy
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) ladies and gents accommodation is separate in tents.
5) Food will be mostly vegetarian
6) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
7) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.